In-cooperated Social and Entreprenual Business for
- Enhancing commercial profit of PS (Papuan Star).
- Establishing cooperation among entrepreneurs for fair economy.
- Empowering the Economy of Grass-Roots Communities.
- Developing Renewable Energy Projects for Rural Communities.
Keys of Success
- Access to Markets: Establishing and maintaining cooperation with other companies
operating in the same area.
- Access to Technology: Modern facilities
and equipments will be utilised using high technology systems operated by skilled personnel. [Some office facilities and field
equipments are already available].
- Management: Reliable manpower with
great professionalism will be employed to handle managerial operations such as production, controlling, risk management, material
resource management, finance and marketing.
Papuan Star is a private, family owned company.
SP operated on a narrow margin. Providing trainings to NGOs and humanitarian activists
is not such a big profit-making business. SP dealt with social development that is indeed an investment for economic development
Company, Legality and Location
Papuan Star (abbreviated to PS) is a Limited Partnership (CV – Commanditaire
Vennootschaap) that undertakes social and entreprenual activities. PS was officially established on 29 August 2005
with registered Notarial Deed No 14 and Number Mains Taxpayer 2.0003330.03.15 whose registered address is Kampung Manswam,
Biak (Papua), Indonesia.